TBI model systems researchers from multiple sites collaborated on publications that were recently published in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Journal of Neurotrauma, Journal of Head Trauma and Rehabilitation, the Handbook on the Neuropsychology of Traumatic Brain Injury, and the International Journal of Telerehabilitation. View the citations and abstracts on the below.
- Brown AW, Watanabe TK, Hoffman JM, Bell KR, Lucas S, Dikmen S. Headache after traumatic brain injury: a national survey of clinical practices and treatment approaches. PM R. 2015 Jan; 7(1):3-8. Abstract
- Eum RS, Seel RT, Goldstein R, Brown AW, Watanabe TK, Zasler ND, Roth EJ, Zafonte RD, Glenn MB. Predicting institutionalization after traumatic brain injury inpatient rehabilitation. J Neurotrauma. 2015; 32(4):280-6. Abstract
- Brown AW, Leibson CL, Mandrekar J, Ransom JE, Malec JF. Long-term survival after traumatic brain injury: a population-based analysis controlled for nonhead trauma. J Head Trauma Rehabil. 2014 Jan-Feb; 29(1):E1-8. Abstract
- Bergquist, T.F., Yutsis, M., Micklewright, J. (2014). Comprehensive assessment. In Sherer, M., Sander, A; (Eds.). Handbook on the Neuropsychology of Traumatic Brain Injury. New York, NY: Springer. Abstract
- Bergquist, T.F., Yutsis, M., Sullan, M.J. (2014). Satisfaction with Cognitive Rehabilitation Delivered via the Internet in Persons with Acquired Brain Injury. International Journal of Telerehabilitation, 6 (2): 39-50. Abstract